Brand: Window Garden
Color: Pop-Up Kit - Cat Grass
- 🌱 EASY SETUP, NO MESS -- Our indoor gardening kit includes soil and seeds so you’re ready to grow in a matter of minutes! You just need to add ½ tablespoon of seeds and some water to the soil and you’re on your way to a nutritious and delicious meal in 10 days. The leak-proof pop-up bag and ease of use makes this is the perfect kit for beginner and advanced gardeners alike.
- 🌱 THE PERFECT SIZE- Each pop up bag is an ideal portion for 1-2 cats. Cats generally nibble at cat grass, so grow just enough to keep them happy.
- 🌱 IT’S GOOD FOR PETS – Cat grass helps to prevent blockages (hair balls) from hair they’ve ingested after cleaning themselves. It’s also good for dogs. Guinea pigs and rabbits benefit from cat grass in small quantities too. Give your pets a better choice than houseplants, which can be harmful.
- 🌱 FITS ANYWHERE – Whether you have a lot or a little space available, this microgreen growing kit will work for you. Measuring only 4 inches x 4 inches, this compact indoor garden can sit on your countertop, table, or windowsill without taking up too much space. Or better yet, try our Veg Ledge suction cup window shelf. Give your Microgreens the sun it needs while freeing up space on your windowsill or counter top. See promotion to save 10% on a Veg Ledge!
- 🌱 DISCOVER THE POWER OF PLANTS – Why not grow your own super food? Studies have shown that microgreens contain 4 to 40 times more nutrients than their mature counterparts. They also make for a delish and beautiful garnish to any meal.
Discover the power of plants
Plants are good! Eat them, admire them and breath healthier air. Window Garden's innovative and attractive growing solutions take advantage of the sun's energy so you can enjoy the power of plants year round.
Cats benefit from the power of plants too!
In the wild cats eat grass to help them throw up the indigestible parts of pray, like hair and teeth, to keep their digestive system clear. Instinctively, so do domestic cats. Green fiber helps to prevent blockages from hair they've ingested after cleaning themselves.
Give your kitties a better choice
Eating grass is natural for cats. That's why they tend to eat houseplants, which can be poisonous to them and be a nuisance to you. Give them a healthier choice without the messy clean up.
Grow your Cat Grass High and Away
Try a Veg Ledge window shelf. It's the perfect place to grow your cat grass. The Veg Ledge supplies the light your cat grass needs and keeps it away from pets while it's growing.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 3.5 inches