Brand: Window Garden
Color: Pop-Up Kit - Broccoli
- 🌱 EASY SETUP, NO MESS -- Our indoor gardening kit includes soil and seeds so you’re ready to grow in a matter of minutes! You just need to add ½ tablespoon of seeds and some water to the soil and you’re on your way to a nutritious and delicious meal in 10 days. The leak-proof pop-up bag and ease of use makes this is the perfect kit for beginner and advanced gardeners alike.
- 🌱 FRESH, ORGANIC VEGETABLES ALL YEAR – If you live in a state that has a harsh winter, you know having fresh, organic vegetables such microgreens, corn and kale is tough! With this kit, you can maintain your healthy, sustainable lifestyle by growing nutritious greens you like inside the comforts of your own home. All of our seed are non-GMO and do not contain herbicides or pesticides.
- 🌱 FITS ANYWHERE – Whether you have a lot or a little space available, this microgreen growing kit will work for you. Measuring only 4 inches x 4 inches, this compact indoor garden can sit on your countertop, table, or windowsill without taking up too much space. Or better yet, try our Veg Ledge suction cup window shelf. Give your Microgreens the sun it needs while freeing up space on your windowsill or counter top. See promotion to save 10% on a Veg Ledge!
- 🌱 PERFECT GIFT - This growing kit includes 3x 1qt pop-up Fiber soil bags, and seeds. It makes for a great gift for anyone on Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Earth Day, Birthdays, or any holiday! Give the gourmet gift of DIY healthy gardening.
- 🌱 DISCOVER THE POWER OF PLANTS – Why not grow your own super food? Studies have shown that microgreens contain 4 to 40 times more nutrients than their mature counterparts. They also make for a delish and beautiful garnish to any meal.
What are Microgreens?They're baby veggie shoots grown from seed for about 10 days near a window, clipped and eaten fresh. These sassy little seedlings add a burst of intense flavors, vivid colors and crisp textures that transform any meal into a nutrient-packed gourmet experience.
They're good for you! Microgreens are small but mighty and pack a potent punch of nutrients that contribute to good health. The seed contains its own food supply that it uses to grow until it can manufacture it from soil, light and water. This stored food within the seed is responsible for its high nutrient content. In 2012, University of Maryland scientists discovered they contain 4 to 40 times more nutrients than mature veggies.
We don't always get the nutrition we need. In fact, it's questionable what the nutrient content is in what we think is nutritious or even if they're GMO and pesticide free. That's why it's always best to grow your own food. There's no easier, quicker or more nutrient packed way then growing Microgreens in your home year round.
Now, Let's Get Growing!
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches