Brand: Window Garden
Color: Slate Matte
- FOOLPROOF – It’s self watering! The handy water level indicator lets you know when and how much to water your indoor house plants.
- INCLUDES FIBER SOIL – All you need is a plant. Superior growing medium because roots breath better so all plants live longer. Works great for fickle plants like Herbs, African Violets and Succulents.
- LESS WATERING – Watering is reduced to weeks instead of days. Now you can go on vacation and come back home to vibrant, alive plants.
- PLANTS LOVE IT! – The Aquaphoric planter pot supplies constant water and plenty of root zone oxygen, which means lush growth, greater yields, and more flowers.
- EASY & ELEGANT – Grow a lush indoor garden, no green thumb needed. Sleek lines and vibrant colors are sure to compliment any décor. Makes a great gift too!
Overwatering is the #1 reason plants fail.
Conventional planters must be watered precisely when needed, requiring constant checking for proper plant moisture, rarely accurate even with experience. It's so easy and precise with an Aquaphoric planter, just check the water gauge to see if water is needed. No more soggy roots or wilted plants from over or under watering.
Watering is reduced to weeks instead of days. Now you can go on vacation and come back home to vibrant, alive plants.
Plants Love It!
Pamper your plants with the Aquaphoric treatment they deserve and they'll thank you.
It's confusing to know when to water your plants. So people tend to water them sporadically or on a set schedule, like once a week. This inconsistent over or under watering causes plants to stress and decline. The Aquaphoric system consistently nourishes plants in a soothing bath of water, oxygen and nutrients. Plants love it! They'll live longer with lush leaves, greater yields and abundant flowers.
Complete with super easy illustrated instructions.
Convenient - Includes Soil
Includes 1 Quarts of Fiber Soil
Fiber Soil is made of long strands of microscopic straw-like fibers. The incredibly porous nature of Fiber Soil allows roots to easily stretch and sprawl so plants can flourish. Conventional potting soil tends to compact and choke out roots, leading to root rot and plant failure. And you'll appreciate the convenience of not having to purchase and lug around heavy bags of potting soil. Just hydrate the compressed disk in the enclosed bag and place around the roots. It's simple and easy. Fiber Soil contains minimal nutrients, you'll need some fertilizer to keep your indoor garden growing lush and vibrant.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.3 inches